St. Patrick's Day {treasure to share}

Last week I shared a cute "Lucky Penny Postcard" that I designed for the boys to give out to their friends for St. Patrick's Day.  This week, I am sharing another fun and easy idea... a cute St. Patrick's Day bag topper.


The bag topper says "I treasure our friendship", and it is perfect for pairing with some chocolate gold coins.

You can download a sheet of bag toppers {for free} here.  Just print the pdf onto white card stock, cut four bag toppers using a paper trimmer, fold in half, attach to a bag of filled with treasure, and secure with a stapler. 


Isn't this an easy and inexpensive class treat? 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....