Spring Craft for Preschoolers

Need an easy Spring craft that is sure to brighten your day?  This simple paper plate wreath is a perfect craft for Toddlers, Preschoolers, and School-age children.  My four year old made this one all by himself....


I cut the centre from a paper plate, cut some squares from pastel coloured tissue paper... and handed the supplies over to my four year old.  He used glue to attach the crumpled up pieces of tissue paper and the flowers, and the result was an adorable Spring wreath.  Isn't it the cutest?


Would your little one like this simple Spring Wreath craft?  I love how bright and cheerful it is!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. this is great craft activities for the two to three year old kids in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....