Circus Crafts... with printable templates

I love a good "theme", and a circus theme is one of my favorites. Recently, I had a fantastic time making some circus crafts and playing dress up with a group of children. Today I am sharing the tutorials and printable templates.





One of my favorite circus crafts is this clown puppet that I designed. Just print the template (you can find here) onto cardstock, color the clown, cut it out, add some googly eyes and a button nose (with glue), and tape a craft stick to the back. Isn't it adorable?




I also designed an adorable elephant puppet. Just print the template (that you can find here) onto cardstock, cut it out (including a hole for the nose), glue on some googly eyes, and tape a craft stick to the backs. The ability for the child to use his or her finger as a trunk makes this circus craft extra special!




It's also easy to transform little ones into clowns with simple paper plate clown collars. All you need to do is: cut the centre out of a paper plate, color it, and cut a slit in the back. I love how easy and inexpensive this craft is, and I guarantee your little ones will love it too!




These circus crafts are perfect for an afternoon of crafting, but they would be wonderful activities for a circus party too! I hope you and your little ones enjoy making these fun circus crafts as much as we did.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this!
    Whmcs templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i get the clown printable template? i clicked the link but havent received anything in my email.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....