Dollar Store Puzzle HACK

I love a clever idea that solves a problem, don't you? Recently... my problem was that my 8 year loved doing large puzzles, but doing them on the kitchen table was a pain because it took him several days to complete a puzzle and we needed the table for eating and doing homework. We needed a puzzle surface that we could move around.
We started with an old cork board that used to hang in our playroom. Then, we purchased some felt castors from the dollar store, and we attached them to the back of the cork board with hot glue.


Now we have a puzzle surface that we can set on top of our kitchen table, leave on the floor, or slide under our couch for storage.


I absolutely love our new dollar store puzzle solution. We just purchased our second 500 piece puzzle, and my son and I can't wait to get started.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....