Easter Candy Bark

I have been making almond bark for years, and last year I made a Halloween version that was a huge hit with my boys. So, given my love for mini eggs, I decided to make some Easter Candy Bark, and it did not disappoint!


To make Easter Candy Bark:

1) Melt the chocolate according to package directions. (Break up pieces of chocolate, microwave on medium for 1-2 minutes, and stir until smooth.)

2) Pour the melted chocolate onto a piece of waxed paper, and spread it out (gently with a spatula).

3) Place mini chocolate eggs and rainbow sprinkles on top of the melted chocolate.

4) Allow to cool and harden, and then break up the chocolate. (I put it in the fridge to speed up the process.)


It is a simple treat to make, and it tastes delicious. I think this Easter candy bark would be great for "egging" too. Have you ever "egged" your neighbours? You can read all about our "egging" adventures here.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



Find more easy and inexpensive ideas for Easter crafts, recipes, and activities here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....