FREE Printable Class Valentine

Paper Valentines are cute, but I always love to send a little "treat" with my boys to share with their classmates on Valentine's Day (and I try to come up with a non-candy option due to a strict nutrition policy at their school). Today, I am sharing the "sweet" non-candy Valentine that my youngest will be handing out to his friends this year.


My son will be sharing inexpensive bouncy balls with "I hope you have a BALL on Valentine's Day" tags. I made custom tags using Picmonkey.com, but I also designed generic tags that you can download (for free). Just right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


I tied the tags to tiny bags containing bouncy balls. Cute, right?


I think these Valentines are adorable, and I know my son's classmates are going to enjoy them too!


What type of Valentine's are you handing out this year? Are allergies a concern at your kid's school? I think these are super cute class Valentines, and I bet the kids won't miss the candy at all! :-)


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....