Simple Father's Day Gift... with free printable tags

Every dad needs a special treat on Father's Day, and who doesn't love Reese's Pieces? Today, I am sharing a fun treat for dad and adorable FREE tags to make the gift extra special.


I started with six boxes of Reese's Pieces. I used double sided tape to attach four boxes together, and then I used more tape to attach a box to each of the sides. The result is an adorable "cube" of Reese's Pieces treats.


I then used some yellow ribbon to attached one of these clever, "punny" tags.

To download the sweet tags I designed: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Cute, right?


Isn't this an easy and inexpensive Father's Day gift for the special dad in your life? The tasty treat and little tags are guaranteed to bring a smile to his face.


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. With the father's day just around the corner, it is a nice idea to use for your presents. Thanks for sharing the downloadable link. It would be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, this information is useful to me,good quality.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....