{Earth Day} Decor

Happy Earth Day!!!

Why not add to the celebration in your house by decorating with this adorable Earth Day Garland?



The best part is... this project is super-easy to make with your little ones.   Here's how you do it:

1) Use a plate to trace big circles onto blue paper, and have your kids cut them out.

 
2)  Decorate the circles with green paint.  (We made some hand prints and did others "freestyle".)



3) Use a hole punch and some twine to string the "earths" together.


That's it... a sweet little project that is as easy as 1, 2, 3!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** Don't miss out on any of the fun... you can "like" me on facebook here.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Earth day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog through Pinterest. I love it! I live in Halifax- not sure where you are? You can't be too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small world! I am from Halifax, but after 10 years in Toronto, we are now in Antigonish.

    I just checked out your blog, and it is sweet. Coincidentally, I am actually working on a Summer Checklist right now. :-)

    I am now following you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, and it is never to late to celebrate! I’m a new follower and I tried your snow painting. Loved it, loved it, loved it! I left linky love on my blog with fun kiddo activities!

    Gianne at cowsgomooandducksgoquack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? Thanks so much for stopping by... and for the linky love. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....