3 {PUNNY} Valentines for kids

My boys love giving out unique Valentine's, and each year I like to come up with new ideas for them.  This year, I came up with three "punny" photo Valentine options.


To make these adorable photo Valentines, you need to take a photo of your child standing in front of a dollar store tablecloth background.  Have the child stand with their fist out, so you can insert a fun object once you have the cards printed.

I added fun sayings to the pictures using Picmonkey.com, but you could use any photo editing software.

Here are the puns I came up with:

1)  You're #1 in my Book (which includes a dollar store bookmark)


2)  You BLOW ME AWAY with your awesomeness (which includes a heart-shaped balloon from the dollar store)


3)  I am CRAZY about you! (which includes a "crazy" straw from the dollar store)




Don't you just love them? Which one is your favorite?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

6 comments:

  1. they are all to cute. Gina I LOVE all of your ideas I'm so glad that you share them for free with us. :D thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to say! It's because of readers like you that I do it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love them! thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Gina! And so creative! Your puns and dollar store goodies are perfectly matched!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....