My Best is the Best I Can Do... and that's OK

I am not big on New Year's resolutions, but I do believe that a new year is a perfect opportunity to take stock of your life and reflect on improvements that can be made. Like all moms, I struggle with trying to do everything well (which we all know is unrealistic). I know that I can't be perfect, so this year, my resolution is to cut myself a little slack. I am going to try to accept the fact that my best is the best I can do, and it is good enough. Who's with me?


Moms are notoriously hard on themselves, and on each other. So, this year, let's make a pact... let's do our best to support other moms and to remember that we are all doing our best, and we are all doing a fantastic job. You can even send this post to someone that needs a little reminder.

And, if you need some help staying positive and motivated, Netflix can help. Check out this fantastic list of inspiring titles that you can stream on Netflix now.


9 inspiring tales from Netflix:

1) The Short Game
2) On the Way to School
3) Generation Earth
4) My Lucky Elephant
5) Soul Surfer
6) Planet Earth
7) McFarland
8) Patch Adams
9) Mission Blue

I haven't seen all these movies yet, but I am adding them to my 2016 Netflix viewing list. I can use all the inspiration and positivity I can get.

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure: As part of the Netflix #StreamTeamI am given special perks and gifts, but all opinions in this blog our 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....