5 things that will make you SMILE this Summer

Summer is my favorite time of year. I love the warmer weather and the slower pace that comes with the season. There is definitely something about getting a break from our chaotic winter routine that makes me happy. Today, I am sharing 5 things (I love) that I am betting will fill your summer with joy and lots of smiles.


1) Happy kids - If my kids are happy, I'm happy... but keeping my boys happy and entertained all summer can be a challenge. My best tool for avoiding summer boredom is our summer checklist. It keeps my family focussed, and there is always a new adventure around the corner. You can check out our summer checklist (and print out your own copy for FREE here).


2) Family movie night (outside) - When I was a little girl, our family always went to a drive-in movie during our summer vacation. Times have changed, and I have modified the tradition slightly. My boys and I LOVE watching movies outside, but we do it in our own backyard. We grab some pillows and blankets, and we set up a projector for an "outdoor" movie night. It's one of my favorite summer activities, and you can read all about it here.


3) Grown up time - Summer is a perfect time for simple get-togethers. Nothing brings a smile to my face more than a fireside chat with my husband and/or friends. PS - Balloons filled with water can be frozen for colorful and inexpensive ice packs. Fill a bucket with chilled wine, beer, soda, and balloons, and you won't have to leave your camping chair.


4) A good campfire - Nothing says summer like a campfire and treats. Marshmallows and s'mores are a must, but you can check out more fun ideas for outdoor grilled goodies here.


5) Healthy and white teeth - As a wine and coffee drinking mom, I worry about stains on my teeth. However, this summer I will be smiling without any reservations because I have a secret weapon. I was recently given a new toothpaste to try, and I LOVE it! If you get the chance, and you are looking for a healthy and white summer smile, I recommend giving Crest Pro-Health HD a try.


Crest Pro-Health HD is the biggest breakthrough in toothpaste since fluoride because the two-step process isolates key ingredients so that they can perform at their peak. It strips away plaque and helps to reverse gingivitis. 

I started using this toothpaste less than two weeks ago, and I can feel the difference. I love that this toothpaste gives me both deep cleaning and advanced whitening. 

To use this product: you brush for 1 minute with Step 1, then you spit but DO NOT RINSE your mouth, and then you brush for 1 minute with Step 2, and then rinse. 

What makes you smile about summer? Did it make my list?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


Note: This product is NOT for children and should not be used by children.

Disclosure: I am part of the PTPA Brand Ambassador Program with Crest/ P&G and I received Compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Very good article, it's been fun to play this kind of site! good continuation.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....