5 NETFLIX Shows Your Kids Are Going To Love

As my boys get older, their tastes in television shows are changing. Luckily, Netflix is constantly creating new and entertaining content that appeals to children of all ages (and their parents). Today, I am sharing our family's NEW favorite show, and I am letting you know about some awesome new programs that are streaming on Netflix this month.


Recently, I was given a "sneak peak" of a new Netflix series: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events... and our whole family LOVES it! 

Netflix is reinventing family TV with a show that serves up a little dark comedy that big kids (and their parents) will really enjoy. It is a bit more grown up than the shows that my boys have watched in the past, but we are watching this new series as a family, and it's fantastic! I seriously encourage you to check out Season 1 when it starts streaming on January 13.


And here are a four more shows that your kids are going to want to add to their "must watch" list this month:

DreamWorks Trollhunters
SEASON 1 STREAMING NOW


Voltron: Legendary Defender
SEASON 2 STREAMING JANUARY 20


Tarzan and Jane
SEASON 1 STREAMING JANUARY 6


Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh
SEASON 2 STREAMING JANUARY 27


What are your kids watching this month? Let me know if one of their favourites made my "must watch" list this month. Happy Streaming!


Gina
(aka East Coast Mommy)


Disclosure: I receive special gifts and perks as part of my affiliation with Netflix.... however (as always) the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....